Monday, May 14, 2012

Vintage Cat Fabric





I'm always looking for vintage cat fabric especially from the 30s-50s. Sometimes I'll come across a Mod print from the 60s that is cute also. Making a dress is hard because there is never enough yardage so I make table runners out of the pieces I'm lucky enough to find. I have a pretty good collection of vintage cat fabric but I'm always looking. If you have any vintage cat fabric images you want to share I'd Love to see them.
















































Some modern day fabrics I have used that have a Vintage look


 Booster Club Pets On Parade in Petunia by Darlene Zimmerman


 Alexander Henry


Michael Miller Tammis Cats



A fabric from Japan. Cats and fabric from Japan will require a whole new post one day

 Booster Club Pets On Parade by Darlene Zimmerman


 Michael Miller Tammis Cats


Smitten Kittens by Michael Miller Fabric

                      



No comments:

Post a Comment